Things to consider before getiing a nose job

 Today, I decided to write about something that I feel strongly against: Plastic surgery.


Personally, I really am anti-plastic surgery (mainly the invasive procedures which require surgery) because I have seen a few of my friends either suffer from post-surgery infections or embark on a string of endless procedures which leaves them looking less than natural.

You see drastic before and after photos on korean websites, I'm sure. Like this, I'm sure.

Today, I am going to talk about nose jobs, medically referred to as rhinoplasty.

You see korean people go "oh, it is painless and I recovered very fast, and I'm very happy with my nose right now".

You see bloggers try out nose jobs and give you a real-life depiction of their first-hand experience.

Now, I'm not saying that people are lying and it is actually super painful. I give these individuals the benefit of the doubt when they say that it is hardly any pain.

But, do you really know what goes on during the hours of surgery you are subjecting your nose to?

Nicole and I decided to brave through surgery videos to show you a step by step illustration of the procedure. Believe me when I say this was not an easy task. We were backing our chairs as far away from the screen, covering our nose (in protection) and sometimes eyes because it is so horrifying.

If you know us, you know that we are scientists, and we have done animal surgery before. I cannot stress enough how DIFFICULT it is when you are looking at a human face, just like yours.

I really wish that they make it a mandatory practice for people who opt for the surgery to first view the video of the procedure before they sign on the dotted line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belly Fat surgery prices in india and Love Handles

Man boobs Treatment

Top 5 Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Delhi